- Periodically rotate the mattress to help retain its shape longer.
- Remove the bed covers and ventilate the mattress from time to time to preserve freshness.
- Avoid sitting on the edge of the mattress.
- Never jump, stand or walk on the mattress; this can damage its insides.
- To remove spills and spots, clean with a damp cloth. Do not use detergent.
- Use the mattress only after it dries.
- Avoid exposure to excessive moisture/humidity, temperature or other extreme environmental
- The polythene packaging protects it from dirt and tampering during transit.
- Remove packaging before use.